Stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please refer to the title and description on this page before you place your order.
SaltDogg 8 Ft. X 46 In. Electric Chain 304 Stainless Steel Spreader
- Designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 13,000 lb GVW (depending on model).
- Available with 96 in., 108 in., or 120 in. hoppers with a capacity from 3.5 to 5 cubic yards.
- Powered by two independent electric motors for conveyor and spinner.
- Spreads bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
- In-cab controls with independent variable speeds for the conveyor and spinner.
- 18 in. poly spinner broadcasts up to 30 ft, using a regular or extended chute.
- Versatile 14-1/2 in. chain conveyor drive with a stainless steel inverted V to improve flow and reduce stress on the drive line.
- Two chute baffles allow you to adjust the spread pattern to your use.
- High quality, 304 stainless steel construction for optimum corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inverted V improves flow and reduce stress on the drive line.
- Four hinged top screen with 1/4 in. bars included.
- Made in the USA.
Most items are drop shipped from the manufacturer, in some cases, parts may not be available. We will do our best to obtain all the parts needed, however, if unsuccessful, we will follow up with you and return any unshipped items.
Buyers Products SaltDogg 2.5-5.5 Cubic Yard Electric Conveyor Chain Spreader strikes a balance between the convenience and value of an electric spreader and capacity typically only available in gas and hydraulic spreaders. The hoppers are designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 13,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight) chassis; depending on size of spreader. It works with bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
The highly corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel hopper features a fully-welded frame. It comes equipped with two hinged top screens with 1/4 in bars. The 14-1/2 in. wide, high-flow, steel pintle chain conveyor has 1/4 in. crossbars and a stainless steel floor. A stainless steel inverted V reduces stress on the drive line to improve material flow. An adjustable feedgate with lock pin offers additional material flow control.
The conveyor chain is driven by a 3/4 HP, 12V motor, and the spinner is powered by an independent 1/2 HP, 12V motor. An 18 in. poly spinner casts material 2 ft to 30 ft. The spreader is available with a regular or extended chute. Two adjustable baffles allow you to cater the spread pattern to your use. The chute and spinner assembly flips up or detaches completely, tool-free, for convenient bulk unload, easy servicing, and access to towing.
The spreader includes a heavy-duty in-cab electric controller with independent auger and spinner adjustment and a vibrator switch.
|Dimensions||116.00 × 46.00 in|
Road and Lot Maintenance, Snow and Ice Control
|Country of Origin||
There are no reviews yet.