Stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please refer to the title and description on this page before you place your order.
SaltDogg 8 Ft. X 46 In. Hydraulic Auger 304 Stainless Steel Spreader
- Designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 15,000 GVW.
- Durable 304 stainless steel hopper for superior corrosion resistance.
- Powered by two independent hydraulic motors for auger and spinner.
- Spreads bulk salt or a 50/50 sand/salt mix.
- Hydraulic controls sold separately.
- 18 in. poly spinner with six fins broadcasts up to 30 ft.
- 5-1/4 inch variable pitch auger with a 304 stainless steel adjustable inverted V for optimum corrosion resistance and to improve flow and reduce stress on the drive line.
- 12 inch adjustable height swing-away spinner chute has three adjustable internal baffles and quick detach pins for convenient bulk unload, easy servicing, and access to towing.
- Four hinged top screens with 1/4 inch diameter bars included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Most items are drop shipped from the manufacturer, in some cases, parts may not be available. We will do our best to obtain all the parts needed, however, if unsuccessful, we will follow up with you and return any unshipped items.
Buyers Products SaltDogg 3.5-5.5 Cubic Yard Hydraulic Auger Spreader gives contractors and municipalities a heavy duty, durable spreader that is powered by a central hydraulic system (not included). The hoppers are designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 13,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight) chassis; depending on size of spreader. It works with bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
The highly corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel hopper features a fully-welded frame. It comes equipped with two hinged top screens with 1/4 in bars. The 5-1/4 inch variable-pitch auger is covered by an inverted V to reduce stress on the drive line and improve material flow.
The conveyor chain is driven direct-drive hydraulic motor. The spinner is powered by a direct mount hydraulic motor. An 18 in. poly spinner casts material 2 ft to 30 ft. The spreader is available with a regular or extended chute. Two adjustable baffles allow you to cater the spread pattern to your use. The chute and spinner assembly flips up or detaches completely, tool-free, for convenient bulk unload, easy servicing, and access to towing.
Hydraulic spreader controls are sold separately. A variety of options are available, including manual hydraulic, manual with load sensing, and electric over hydraulic, available with or without GPS. See Accessories below.
Pictured with optional spreader stand (3037291) sold separately.
|Dimensions||116.00 × 46.00 in|
Ice Control, Municipal Maintenance, Parking Lot Maintenance
|Country of Origin||
There are no reviews yet.