SaltDogg 9 Ft. X 38 In. Hydraulic Chain 304 Stainless Steel Spreader
- Designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a 13,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Available with 96 in., 108 in., or 120 in. hoppers with a capacity from 2.5 to 3 cubic yards.
- Hydraulic powered drive with two motors for independent conveyor and spinner operation.
- Spreads bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
- Hydraulic spreader controls sold separately with variety of options available.
- 18 in. poly spinner broadcasts up to 30 ft, using a regular or extended chute.
- Powerful 14-1/2 in. chain conveyor drive.
- Two chute baffles allow you to adjust the spread pattern to your use.
- High quality 304 stainless steel construction for optimum corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inverted V reduces stress on the drive line and improves flow.
- Two hinged top screen with 1/4 in. bars included.
- Made in the USA.
Most items are drop shipped from the manufacturer, in some cases, parts may not be available. We will do our best to obtain all the parts needed, however, if unsuccessful, we will follow up with you and return any unshipped items.
Buyers Products SaltDogg 2.5-3 Cubic Yard Hydraulic Conveyor Chain Spreader gives contractors and municipalities a heavy duty, durable spreader designed to work with a truck’s existing central hydraulic system. The 96 in., 108 in., or 120 in. hoppers are designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 13,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight) chassis. It works with bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix. The conveyor chain is driven by a hydraulic motor with a 20:1 worm gear box. The spinner is power by a direct mount hydraulic motor.
The hopper and fully welded frame are made from high quality 304 stainless steel for long lasting corrosion protection. The hopper features two hinged top screens with 1/4 in. bars. The steel pintle chain conveyor has a stainless steel inverted V to reduce stress on the drive line and improve flow. The high-flow conveyor is 14-1/2 in. wide with 1/4 in. crossbars, and has a stainless steel floor. An adjustable feedgate with lock pin offers additional material flow control.
A 18 in. poly spinner casts material 2 ft to 30 ft. The spreader is available with a regular or extended chute. Two adjustable baffles allow you to cater the spread pattern to your use. The chute and spinner assembly flips up or detaches completely, tool-free, for convenient bulk unload, easy servicing, and access to towing.
Hydraulic spreader controls are sold separately. A variety of options are available, including manual hydraulic, manual with load sensing, and electric over hydraulic (available with or without GPS).
|Dimensions||128.00 × 38.00 in|
Municipal Spreaders, Road and Highway Maintenance, Salt Spreaders
|Country of Origin||