SaltDogg 9 Ft. X 46 In. Hydraulic Chain 304 Stainless Steel Spreader
- Designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a 15,000 to 19,500 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Available with 96 in., 108 in., or 120 in. hoppers with a capacity from 3.5 to 5 cubic yards.
- Hydraulic powered drive with two motors for conveyor and spinner operation.
- Spreads bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
- Hydraulic spreader controls sold separately with variety of options available.
- 18 in. poly spinner broadcasts up to 30 ft, using a regular or extended chute.
- Versatile 14-1/2 in. chain conveyor drive.
- Two chute baffles allow you to adjust the spread pattern to your use.
- High quality, 304 stainless steel construction for optimum corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inverted V reduces stress on the drive line and improves flow.
- Four hinged top screens with 1/4 in. bars included.
- Made in the USA.
Most items are drop shipped from the manufacturer, in some cases, parts may not be available. We will do our best to obtain all the parts needed, however, if unsuccessful, we will follow up with you and return any unshipped items.
Buyers Products SaltDogg 2.5-5.5 Cubic Yard Hydraulic Conveyor Chain Spreader gives contractors and municipalities a heavy duty, durable spreader that is powered by a central hydraulic system (not included). The hoppers are designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 13,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight) chassis; depending on size of spreader. It works with bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
The highly corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel hopper features a fully-welded frame. It comes equipped with two hinged top screens with 1/4 in bars. The 14-1/2 in. wide, high-flow, steel pintle chain conveyor has 1/4 in. crossbars and a stainless steel floor. A stainless steel inverted V reduces stress on the drive line to improve material flow. An adjustable feedgate with lock pin offers additional material flow control.
The conveyor chain is driven by a hydraulic motor with a 20:1 worm gear box. The spinner is powered by a direct mount hydraulic motor. An 18 in. poly spinner casts material 2 ft to 30 ft. The spreader is available with a regular or extended chute. Two adjustable baffles allow you to cater the spread pattern to your use. The chute and spinner assembly flips up or detaches completely, tool-free, for convenient bulk unload, easy servicing, and access to towing.
Hydraulic spreader controls are sold separately. A variety of options are available, including manual hydraulic, manual with load sensing, and electric over hydraulic, available with or without GPS. See Related Products below.
|Dimensions||128.00 × 46.00 in|
Municipal Spreaders, Road and Highway Maintenance, Salt Spreaders, Snow and Ice Control
|Country of Origin||