SaltDogg 9 Ft. X 46 In. Gas Chain 304 Stainless Steel Spreader
- Designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 13,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- High quality, 304 stainless steel construction for optimum corrosion resistance.
- Powered by a 10-1/2 HP Briggs and Stratton Intek industrial/commercial engine with an included battery for electric start.
- Spreads bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
- In-cab controls with independent variable speeds for the conveyor and spinner.
- 18 in. poly spinner broadcasts up to 30 ft.
- Versatile 14-1/2 in. chain conveyor drive with 1/4 in. crossbars.
- Two chute baffles allow you to adjust the spread pattern to your use.
- Stainless steel inverted V reduces stress on the drive line and improves flow.
- Four hinged top screens with 1/4 in. bars included.
- Spreader is shown with optional light bar (8891144), and pre-wet system (LS1) which are sold separately.
- Made in the USA.
Most items are drop shipped from the manufacturer, in some cases, parts may not be available. We will do our best to obtain all the parts needed, however, if unsuccessful, we will follow up with you and return any unshipped items.
Buyers Products SaltDogg 2.5-5.5 Cubic Yard Hydraulic Conveyor Chain Spreader gives contractors and municipalities a heavy duty, durable spreader powered by 10-1/2 HP Briggs and Stratton Intek Industrial/Commercial gas engine, with in-cab electric start throttle control. The spreader combines the power of a gas engine with modern spreader conveniences. It works with bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix. The hoppers are designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 13,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight) chassis; depending on size of spreader.
The highly corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel hopper features a fully-welded frame. It comes equipped with two hinged top screens with 1/4 in bars. The 14-1/2 in. wide, high-flow, steel pintle chain conveyor has 1/4 in. crossbars and a stainless steel floor. The high-torque conveyor gearbox has a 20:1 ratio with a 1 in. input shaft and 1-1/8 in. output shaft on tapered roller bearings to provide extra power on startup. A SaltDogg Spreader is built to last. A stainless steel inverted V reduces stress on the drive line to improve material flow. An adjustable feedgate with lock pin offers additional material flow control.
The spreader comes equipped with a 12V electric clutch and in-cab, three position momentary switch and throttle. An 18 in. poly spinner casts material 2 ft to 30 ft. The spreader is available with a regular or extended chute. Two adjustable baffles allow you to cater the spread pattern to your use. The chute and spinner assembly flips up or detaches completely, tool-free, for convenient bulk unload, easy servicing, and access to towing.
Spreader is shown with optional light bar (8891144) and pre-wet system (LS1) which are sold separately.
|Dimensions||128.00 × 46.00 in|
Municipal Spreaders, Road and Highway Maintenance, Salt Spreaders
|Country of Origin||