Stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please refer to the title and description on this page before you place your order.
Boss Air Infinity 375
Most items are drop shipped from the manufacturer, in some cases, parts may not be available. We will do our best to obtain all the parts needed, however, if unsuccessful, we will follow up with you and return any unshipped items.
The BOSS INFINITY 375 advanced design allows you the option to choose any CFM output from 250 to 375cfm. By simply adjusting hydraulic flow to the compressor, the system will produce up to 375cfm at 110psig continuously.
Now, when you need that extra boost, you have it.
The BOSS INFINITY 375 drill module unit is fully self-contained and compact. This compact design makes mounting possible even in tight spaces.
Installation is simple too. Just bolt the unit to the deck of your vehicle, connect your hydraulic system, add your hydraulic motor, wire to a 12vdc source and it’s ready.
- Integrated compressor oil cooling package with automatic thermal sensing control to ensure proper operating temperatures
- Hydraulic motor (optional) directly coupled to geared air end
- Replaceable spin-on compressor lubricant filter with safety bypass and 25-micron rating
- Two-stage, dry-type air intake filter with replaceable element and gravity evacuator
- Instrumentation to include: hour meter, compressor lubricant temperature gauge, and air pressure gauge
- Integrated receiver tank with filler port and drain hose with JIC plug
- All components are frame-mounted, plumbed, and wired
- Safety devices to included: minimum pressure device, compressor lubricant high temperature and high-pressure safety system, automatic blowdown device, high-pressure relief valve, and necessary warning and information decals
- Optional hydraulic system oil cooling packages available upon request (recommended)
- 16 gauge steel powdered coated enclosure
- SAE C 4-bolt flange standard
- Two-year or Lifetime warranty on air end available
Please note, orders are placed directly with the manufacturer and usually process & ship within 2-3 weeks. We will promptly notify you if that process will take longer.
|Dimensions||43.375 × 53.125 × 53.125 in|
Boss Air Infinity 35
Boss Air Bullet 80 D